- St. Petersburg, Russia: Munson Boats is proud to introduce the Landing Craft Expedition 65, flagship of the Expedition Series. Constructed to comply with European Design Category B "Offshore" -Beaufort force 8 winds and associated wave heights of up to 4m, the Landing Craft Expedition combines the uncompromising construction practices of her smaller cousins with the interior fit and finish of a luxury motor yacht.
Performance: It was important to us that the LCE retained all of the rough water performance and serious high speed that Munson Boats are known for. With that in mind twin MAN CRM1550 turbo diesels mated to Hamilton 521 Jet drives were chosen. The LCE is capable of 48 mph and a comfortable cruising speed of 22 mph. Extensive insulation and sound deadening techniques were employed to make sure that the LCE remains comfortable and quiet, even at 42 knots.
Accomodations: Designed for long distance cruising and entertaining the main salon features a large galley with high end appliances and Corian countertops and dishwasher. The large main dining area features wrap around seating and offers great visibility for passengers while underway. The lower deck is home to four staterooms. Twin owner's staterooms are located aft and offer queen berths and large closets. Forward staterooms located on each side of the main passageway feature three bunk beds and hanging lockers. Two identical head compartments feature spacious walk-in showers, double sinks and marine heads.
- Hull Length: 65 ft (19.8 m)
- Beam: 18 ft (5.4 m)
- Hull Type: Mono Hull
- Power: MAN V12 1550 HP x2
- Propulsion: Hamilton Jet HM521 x2
- Speed (WOT): 48mph 2360 RPM
- Speed (Cruise): 22mph 1800 RPM
- Overnight Accomodations: 10 persons
- Fuel: 1300 gallons
- Fresh Water: 150 gallons
- Genset: Onan 19 kW
- Watermaker: Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper DX
- Cabin Heat: Kabola KB75
- Cabin Air Conditioning: Webasto FCF
- Navigation: Raymarine Premium G Series